Frosty Nose: Head out on the trails for a one hour snowshoe tour on the amazing trails of Red Deer. You will get to experience a fun walk and get to see how much fun snowshoeing can be!
Toasty Toes: Head inside to the comfort of Love|Yoga|Grace's studio for a one hour introduction to Hatha Yoga.
- Enjoy a half day of snowshoe and yoga.
- Experience the trails of Red Deer in the winter.
- Relax with an indoor yoga session afterward.
Perfect for: Those looking for an introduction to snowshoeing and yoga and those with previous experience looking for a fun adventure with friends.
This day trip is open to all ability levels, whether you are a beginner and or an expert. Our guides will help you become comfortable on your snowshoes and provide terrain suitable for the group.
- Activity: Snowshoeing + Yoga
- Difficulty: Easy
- Distance: 2-5 km (varies with group's abilities)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Departure: Red Deer
Meet your guide at our Basecamp + Cafe (#10 5579 47 Street) Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the tour.
We'll load the bus and head out for a 1 hour snowshoe tour on the trails of Waskasoo Park. After playing in the snow we'll make our way back to Basecamp + Cafe to warm up with some snacks and a cup of hot chocolate.
You'll have time to change into your yoga clothes before heading a few doors down to the Love|Yoga|Grace studio for an hour session of Hatha Yoga.
- 10 am – Meet your guide at Pursuit's Basecamp + Cafe
- 11:30 am – Return to Basecamp + Cafe for snacks and hot chocolate. Get ready for yoga.
- 1 pm - Wrap up your morning with us
The itinerary may change without notice due to the weather and other factors. Our goal is to always provide the best possible experience.
Where to Meet
What to Bring
You can leave your yoga clothes at Basecamp + Cafe to change into after the snowshoe tour.
- We provide snowshoes and hiking pole at no charge for this tour. You are welcome to bring your own if you wish.
- A professional guide and yoga instructor.
- Transportation from Basecamp + Cafe to the trails.
- Guides carry emergency equipment, including first aid kits and cell phone or satellite communicators on all tours.
What's Not Included
- Appropriate clothes and footwear for the weather conditions.
- Water bottles, camera and backpack (if desired).
What Kind of Snacks are Included?
Muffins or cookies along with hot chocolate or tea.
A minimum of 4 guests is usually required for the tour to be offered.
Terms and Conditions
All bookings are non-refundable but we will offer you a credit for a future adventure if you cancel a minimum of 72 hours prior to departure. If you chose the "Pay at the Trailhead" option and cancel your booking within 72 hours of departure we may require you to prepay for all future adventures.
Minimum Number of Guests
Please note that we require a minimum of 4 guests to offer this tour. We will email you as soon as the departure is confirmed. In the event where we do not have 4 guests, we will contact you no later than 2 pm the day before your tour to cancel. At your choice, we will issue a full refund or offer you a credit toward a future adventure.
Waivers are required for all participants.You can review the waiver here.
Please review our complete terms & conditions prior to booking.
Come For A Visit
We're located in Capstone at Riverlands, near the trails of Waskasoo Park and Downtown Red Deer. Stop by to plan your next adventure, rent the gear you need and grab a bite with friends.
While you're in the neighbourhood make sure to check out some of our great neighbours like Wild Brewing Co, Purearth Organics, DOSE Coffee and Troubled Monk Brewery.
You'll find us at #10 5579 47 Street in Cronquist Business Park.
- Monday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We're open for check-in 10 minutes prior to departure for all tours.