We want to see your favourite Central Alberta winter adventure, big or small. Share your picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram, let us know where it was taken and why you love winter in Central Alberta.
We'll draw for a $100 voucher valid on any of our tours this winter!
It can be in the remote parts of Clearwater County, in one of Red Deer's many parks or anywhere in between! Any Central Alberta based outdoor winter activity qualifies.
Like any contest, there's a few rules. We tried to keep it simple and fair:
- Pictures must be shared publicly on our Facebook page or on Instagram with @pursuitadventures and #explorecentralalberta in the caption by the end of the day on January 31, 2017 to qualify. We love when you tag us in pictures you share with friends, but if the privacy settings aren't set to public we can't see it to enter you in the draw.
- We will randomly choose a winner on February 5, 2017. The winner will get a $100 voucher valid on any of our tours for this winter (ski, snowboard, photography or snowshoe). The prize has no cash value, does not guarantee availability and there are no credits or refunds for partial use. We'll also have to ask a skill testing question...
- Only share pictures you have permission to share (i.e. you own the copyright, you haven't given somebody else exclusive rights and you have permission from those in the picture).
- By sharing your picture in the contest you give us permission to share your picture on social media, in emails, at our store and on our website to promote this and future contests as well as to feature the many awesome things to do in Central Alberta. We will provide photo credit whenever we use the picture.
- We won't use your picture for commercial purpose. We might think that your picture would be great for a brochure, a poster or other ways to promote our tours and packages but we won't use it for those purposes without getting your permission first (and don't worry, we understand if you'd rather not).
- Inappropriate pictures and pictures that are not in line with this contest (i.e. Central Alberta based outdoor winter activities) may be deleted from our page and excluded from this contest.
Where's Central Alberta?
For this contest we're using the area loosely defined by highway 93 on the west to highway 36 at the east end and between Olds and Ponoka. You can go a little outside of these but Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and Edmonton are not included.