Discover fresh powder, steep chutes, pristine scenery and an exceptional atmosphere at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, one of BC´s best ski resort, with the fourth highest vertical drop in North America, fresh powder, steep chutes, pristine scenery and an exceptional atmosphere.
All tours include return transportation from Red Deer, snacks on the bus, park fees (if applicable) and lift ticket (if selected). Pick an upcoming trip, come on your own or bring a few friends along. It's that easy!
- A full day of skiing at one of Western Canda's best resort.
- Ski hard all day, no need to stay awake for the drive home.
- Meet new people to ski and ride with.
- Get dropped off at the base lodge with your lift ticket in hand. No need to fight through the parking lot and wait in line at the ticket window.
Perfect for: Anybody looking for a day of skiing or snowboarding in the mountains.
This day trip is open to all ability levels, whether you are a beginner and or an expert. Youth 13 and older can travel on their own, all we need is the waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to departure.
This tour is owned and operated by Pursuit Adventures.
- Activity: Skiing & Snowboarding
- Duration: 14+ hours
- Departure: Red Deer
Meet your guide at our Basecamp + Cafe (#10 5579 47 Street) where you'll load the bus and make your way to the mountains. Enjoy a snack, catch a little more sleep or just relax as we get you right to the base lodge, lift ticket in hand and ready for a day of skiing. After a full day on the mountain, grab a hot chocolate or coffee at the bus before we get you back to Red Deer.
- 5:00 am – Red Deer Departure
- 9:30 am – Kicking Horse Drop Off
- 4:00 pm – Kicking Horse Departure
- 6:00 pm – Food Stop in Canmore
- 8:45 pm – Red Deer Return
The itinerary may change without notice due to the weather and other factors. Our goal is to always provide the best possible experience.
- Adult/Youth Bus Only: $90
- Adult with Lift Ticket: $165
- Youth with Lift Ticket: $145
- Child with Lift Ticket: $95
Add our bagged lunch to your tour for $10. Includes your choice of bagel sandwich, veggies and hummus and a cookie.
Where to Meet
At our Basecamp + Cafe in Riverlands. Our address is D10 5579 47 Street. Get Directions
What to Bring
We recommend that you dress in layers for your trip and wear comfortable clothes for the bus ride. You can bring your own ski or snowboard gear or rent at the resort.
- Return transportation from Red Deer.
- Snacks on the bus, hot chocolate & coffee at the end of the day.
- Lift ticket at the bus (if you select that option when booking).
What's Not Included
- Rental equipment. You can rent directly from the resort.
- Instruction or guiding. Lessons and resort tours are available from the resort.
- Meals are not included.
What Kind of Snacks are Included?
Morning snacks consist of muffins and/or baked goods, juice boxes and water bottles. Afternoon snacks include baked goods, hot chocolate with handmade marshmallows and coffee.
This tour is usually operated with a 16 passenger bus and up to 16 guests.
Terms and Conditions
All bookings are non-refundable but we will offer you a credit for a future adventure if you cancel a minimum of 72 hours prior to departure. If you chose the "Pay at the Trailhead" option and cancel your booking within 72 hours of departure we may require you to prepay for all future adventures.
Minimum Number of Guests
Please note that we require a minimum of 4 guests to offer this tour. We will email you as soon as the departure is confirmed. In the event where we do not have 4 guests, we will contact you no later than 2 pm the day before your tour to cancel. At your choice, we will issue a full refund or offer you a credit toward a future adventure.
Waivers are required for all participants.You can review the waiver here.
Please review our complete terms & conditions prior to booking.
Come For A Visit
We're located in Capstone at Riverlands, near the trails of Waskasoo Park and Downtown Red Deer. Stop by to plan your next adventure, rent the gear you need and grab a bite with friends.
While you're in the neighbourhood make sure to check out some of our great neighbours like Wild Brewing Co, Purearth Organics, DOSE Coffee and Troubled Monk Brewery.
You'll find us at #10 5579 47 Street in Cronquist Business Park.
- Monday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We're open for check-in 10 minutes prior to departure for all tours.