We’re excited to partner with Tourism Red Deer to once again offer a series of tours featuring Red Deer’s signature experiences. We’ve made some changes to the Experience Experts program for the 5th edition:
- Shorter tours with more dates
- 3 to 4 activities per tours so that you have more time to experience them
- More itineraries showcasing our local agri and food options, outdoor recreation opportunities, and festivals.
The Showcase Red Deer tours are open to everybody involved in growing our destination. Whether you’re working the front desk or managing an attraction, sharing the Red Deer story on your blog or creating experiences for visitors, we want you to be our guest for the day.
You’re welcome to attend as many tours as you wish. Spots are limited, make sure to reserve yours early.
- Get first hand experience with some of Red Deer’s best tours and activities.
- Find new things to do that you can recommend to your guests.
- Meet industry partners and find opportunities to collaborate.
- Get inspired to promote our destination.
Perfect for: Anybody interested in our local tourism industry.
On each of the tours you’ll get to experience some of the best Red Deer has to offer. We’ll get our hands dirty on the farm, taste amazing food, play outside in Waskasoo Park and learn more about all the exciting festivals coming up.
Pick an upcoming tour to book your spot. Don’t wait, space is limited on all the tours.
Upcoming Events › Showcase Red Deer
Events List Navigation
Come For A Visit
We're located in Capstone at Riverlands, near the trails of Waskasoo Park and Downtown Red Deer. Stop by to plan your next adventure, rent the gear you need and grab a bite with friends.
While you're in the neighbourhood make sure to check out some of our great neighbours like Wild Brewing Co, Purearth Organics, DOSE Coffee and Troubled Monk Brewery.
You'll find us at #10 5579 47 Street in Cronquist Business Park.
- Monday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We're open for check-in 10 minutes prior to departure for all tours.