Heritage Ranch Private Snowshoe Tours
Head out for a snowshoe adventure, right in the city. Explore the trails of Heritage Ranch, laugh with friends and make great winter memories. Your guide will meet you at the visitor information centre, help you get acquainted with your snowshoes and take you along for a 1.5 to 2 hours adventure.
This adventure is available daily at 10am, 1pm or 6:30pm for 1 to 10 guests. Private tours include snowshoes and hiking poles.
Make it even better with the half day option, giving you more time to explore the trails along the Red Deer River including a s´mores and hot chocolate stop along the way.
Looking to join a public tour instead? Snowshoe in the City runs every Tuesday evenings.
- Experience a different side of Waskasoo Park.
- A great option for those who´ve never been snowshoeing before and those looking for a fun adventure without leaving the city.
Is It For Me?
This day trip is open to all ability levels, whether you are a beginner and or an expert. Our guides will help you become comfortable on your snowshoes and provide terrain suitable for the group.
- Activity: Snowshoeing
- Difficulty: Easy
- Distance: 2-5 km (varies with group´s abilities)
- Meeting Place: Red Deer´s Heritage Ranch
- Duration: 2+ hours
- Only $45 per person (minimum of $180 per tour)
Includes hot chocolate and s´mores
- Duration: 3+ hours
- Only $65 per person (minimum of $260 per tour)